Here is a little overview of Sixtine and Victoire’s kitchen materials. I believe Sixtine was about 15 months when we started baking together so Victoire has a little way to go but she now owns an adorable toddler apron (on the right)! I can’t wait to see her wear it! Thank you again so much Beth. Still can’t believe that my baby turned one yesterday! Time flies when you are having fun. We also have some child-sized cutlery and few more things I didn’t think of photographing but I hope this will be a good source of inspiration!
- Glass pitcher with lid
- Mini vegetable brush
- Mini wooden rolling pin – available in my shop
- Banana slicer - really good for little hands, see Sixtine in action here
- Strawberry slicer
- Wooden spreaders (left/right)
- Mini snack containers
- Wooden kitchen utensils and spatula – available in my shop
- Oven mitt – Sixtine got it as a gift on Christmas day. It is from France but I don’t know where from.
- Wooden cutting board – it is on the smaller side but I don’t know where we got it.
- Toddler aprons – available here and here
- Wavy chopper - one of Sixtine’s favorite. It is a great alternative to real knives.
- Mini whisk – available in my shop
- First glasses - they are really fantastic! Here is a little video of Victoire using one
- Small plastic juicer
- Mini dish brush
- Place mat – from Ikea, I just used a marker to draw
I would love to see your children in the kitchen – feel free to link to your blog or recommend wonderful materials if anything comes to mind. Deb